"The pandemic has obviously changed the way they operate, but the instructors have adapted and their personal Zoom lessons are virtually as good as live lessons, and very convenient! If you're an adult who has been thinking about starting or resuming playing music, this is a great time to do it, and I would highly recommend Page for lessons."
"Since the pandemic began, lessons shifted to being virtual and we have hardly missed a beat. I would absolutely recommend Page Music to any adult interested in learning to play. Virtual teaching did not affect the standard of instruction in any way."
Choose Page for Online Music Lessons
Page Music Lessons is the best choice for your live online music lessons. Here’s why:
- We offer online lessons for beginners of all ages. While some schools won't accept beginning students for online lessons, we do! (We work with many intermediates and advanced students too.)
- Excellent instructors; all of whom receive extensive training in working with our remote learning platform.
- We’ve developed the best way to connect you to one of our instructors, utilizing Zoom’s advanced video and audio settings. We combine that with Lessonmate, which provides a fail-safe way to receive training media from the instructor, including videos, assignments, pdfs and more.
- Our pro office staff is on-hand to facilitate all processes. You can call, text, or email anytime to get the help you need.
- You can attend many of our events virtually – including our popular Recitals and Music Theory Crash Course. Check out highlights from our last virtual recital.
- You can study with your Page instructor at our studio, continue online, or choose a hybrid model. The choice is yours!
Lessons During the Covid-19 Pandemic
One thing is certain during these uncertain times: This is an excellent time to improve on your instrument! Join our online lesson program, which we were successfully operating long before the coronavirus interrupted life as we know it.
Here are a few reasons why you should sign up for live remote lessons:
- As our lives may still be isolated, this live online interaction is even more valuable than before.
- Keeping a regular lesson schedule adds an accountability factor that will help with your practice discipline.
- The most prestigious universities around the globe – including Harvard and Berklee College of Music – have relied on online learning.
- Too much Netflix may actually be rotting your brain?!
- If your current instructor is still struggling with Skype or cannot make the adjustment to online methods, contact us today and take advantage of this unprecedented time.
Study with Boston’s Best
Would you like to learn from some of the best teachers in Boston? No matter where you are in the world, we can help you with your music studies via webcam.
Page Music Lessons staff is made up of working professional musicians who not only have vast teaching experience, but are active performers in the metro Boston area and beyond. All our instructors have at least a Bachelor's Degree in music, if not a Master's Degree or Doctorate.
Most of our instructors graduated from great local schools such as Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, Boston University and Longy School of Music. Boston is a competitive market for music education and we've hand-selected the best teachers for you.
Get Accepted to One of Boston’s Top Music Colleges
Are you hoping to attend one of Boston’s incredible music universities? Would you like to get a head start on nailing your audition? If you live outside Massachusetts or even outside the United States and want to attend a school like Berklee College of Music or New England Conservatory, you should seriously consider taking live online lessons at Page Music Lessons.
Let’s face it – there’s no better person to prepare you for an audition for Berklee than a Berklee graduate. And our teaching staff is comprised of some of the top graduates from Boston’s best schools. We can even help design a program for you to study remotely via webcam for several months and then visit in person for more intensive study, leading right up to your audition date. Don’t sell yourself short when it comes to your music goals – let us help you prepare first and gain the confidence you’ll need on your audition day.