Choose Page for Online Music Lessons
- Excellent instructors; all of whom receive extensive training in working online.
- We’ve developed the best way to connect you to one of our instructors, utilizing Zoom’s advanced audio settings. We combine that with Lessonmate, which provides a fail-safe way to receive training media from the instructor, including videos, assignments, pdfs and more.
- Our pro office staff is on-hand to facilitate all processes. You can call, text, or email anytime to get the help you need.
- We host virtual, real-time online events – including our popular Jam Nights, Song Nights, and Recitals. Check out highlights from our last virtual recital.
- When it’s safe to open our studio again, you can continue with your Page instructor at our studio or continue online. The choice will be yours!
Lessons During the Covid-19 Pandemic
One thing is certain during these uncertain times: This is an excellent time to improve on your instrument! Join our online lesson program, which we were successfully operating long before the coronavirus interrupted life as we know it. Our instructors receive extensive training in working online, with guidance and support from our office staff.
With our lesson studio temporarily closed, here are a few reasons why you should sign up for live online lessons:
- You (or your child) will be stuck at home for the foreseeable future – making this interaction even more valuable than before.
- The most prestigious universities around the globe – including Harvard and Berklee College of Music – have turned to online learning. This is how it’s done right now.
- Keeping a regular lesson schedule adds an accountability factor that will help with your practice discipline.
- Netflix may actually be rotting your brain?!
- If your current instructor is still struggling with Skype or cannot make the adjustment to online methods, contact us today and take advantage of this unprecedented time.
Study with Boston’s Best
Would you like to learn from some of the best teachers in Boston? No matter where you are in the world, we can help you with your music studies via webcam.
Page Music Lessons staff is made up of working professional musicians who not only have vast teaching experience, but are active performers in the metro Boston area and beyond. All our instructors have at least a Bachelor's Degree in music, if not a Master's Degree or Doctorate.
Most of our instructors graduated from great local schools such as Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, Boston University and Longy School of Music. Boston is a competitive market for music education and we've hand-selected the best teachers for you.
Get Accepted to One of Boston’s Top Music Colleges
Are you hoping to attend one of Boston’s incredible music universities? Would you like to get a head start on nailing your audition? If you live outside Massachusetts or even outside the United States and want to attend a school like Berklee College of Music or New England Conservatory, you should seriously consider taking webcam lessons at Page Music Lessons.
Let’s face it – there’s no better person to prepare you for an audition for Berklee than a Berklee graduate. And our teaching staff is comprised of some of the top graduates from Boston’s best schools. We can even help design a program for you to study remotely via webcam for several months and then visit in person for more intensive study, leading right up to your audition date. Don’t sell yourself short when it comes to your music goals – let us help you prepare first and gain the confidence you’ll need on your audition day.