The Membership Plan makes taking music lessons easy. Designed for adult students and kids alike, this is the ideal plan for students who generally want regular weekly lessons at the best price per lesson.
- Receive the best price per lesson – save almost $1000 per year!*
- 20% off**
- No long-term contracts
- NOT a year-long commitment!
- Drop out anytime with 1 month notice
- Awesome Member benefits including:
- FREE Music Theory Workshops
- FREE Practice Room Time (subject to availability)
- FREE Recording Sessions
- FREE Recitals
- Best price for Jam Nights, Song Nights, Kids Jams and more
- Regular payments in easy automatic monthly installments
- Simple payments with your card on file, on the 1st of each month
- Price based on 4 lessons/month
- Adjusted every quarter as needed
- Simple weekly scheduling
- Simply choose your preferred time and day/night
- Rescheduling available (please see policies)
- No charge for weeks when you are unavailable
- Complimentary make-up lessons 3x/year
- Open enrollment – become a member anytime
- No hidden fees, no registration fees
- Professional administrative staff at your service
- Contact our office anytime
- No miscommunications with an instructor about dates or payments
- Current billing information kept on file
- 2 months (first/last) due upon enrollment
- Prorated if starting mid-month
- Accounts are paid one to two months forward
- Example: If you join on Jan 1st, you pay for Jan and Feb up front, and on Feb 1st your card is automatically charged for March; etc.
- 1 month notice to dropout
- Due by the 1st of the month
- Review our policies
Q: Can I change my regular lesson day/time?
A: Yes. Please review our policies for your scheduling options.
Q: Am I still charged for a lesson if I don’t have a lesson scheduled for a particular week?
A: Nope (see Adjustments and Scheduling in the policies).
Q: I’m only in Boston for 2 or 3 months – can I still become a Member?
A: Yes. You can specify an end date to your membership when you enroll, or you can always give one month notice to end your membership.
Q: Can I start in the middle of the month?
A: Yes. You can start anytime, and we will prorate your first month’s payment.
Q: I don’t want to dropout, but I’m going to be away/very busy for a specific time period coming up. Can I put my membership on hold?
A: Yes, with 2 weeks notice. While we recommend weekly study, if you are heading to India for a month or have a big promotion coming up at work, we can pause your membership. Depending on the circumstances, we may need to arrange a new lesson day/time for you when you return.
Q: I’m not sure how long I’d like to study with you. Should I still join the membership plan?
A: Yes. The membership plan requires a 2-month minimum commitment. For most students, 2 months of lessons is a good starting point. If after a few lessons you’re still not sure, you can simply fill out a dropout form (due by the 1st of the month), and you won’t be committed to any lessons beyond what you initially paid for. If after the 2-month period you decide you’d like to continue, you can simply re-join the membership plan. We also offer single lessons and the 4-pack.
Still have questions? We’re Here to Help.
Not sure if the membership plan is right for you? Let our pro office team help you set up your lesson plan.
Contact Us Today
*Membership price compared to single lesson price, 60-minute lessons, 50 weeks/year.
**Compared to single lesson prices